Sunday, July 10, 2011

Do You Notice White Women Dye Their Hair As Much As Black Women Relax Their Hair?

I hate sounding all typical comparing Whites and Blacks like this but, don't you notice?

People are afraid Whites are going to be extinct. Well, they already are! Everywhere you look there is a blonde woman.........with brown roots.

What is it that White woman dye their hair so much, any color to be exact?

Again I'm not shifting focus or being a racist ignorant, but I was just wondering?

Any thoughts?

Why is the focus so much on the Black woman who relax or weave their hair?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy coloring and styling my hair. It makes me feel attractive and sexy. My normal color is a very boring mid blonde/browny color which doesnt do anything for me. As soon as I come out of the hairdresser I feel a new person. I wouldnt judge any woman black or white for doing something that makes them feel great. If a black woman wants to relax, braid, weave and bleach her hair blonde and put red and orange streaks in it, and it makes her feel good, then that is ok by me. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete